We want to speak about how your home can impact your health. You might not realize but regular home maintenance plays an important role in protecting you from illness. On today’s episode, we discuss four key components to consider when thinking of your health as it relates to your home. Listen as we give helpful tips related to air, water, fire and earth and the damage they can cause.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [01:20] What is a healthy home and why it’s important.
- [2:45] How to protect air quality in your home.
- [09:20] The two main ways that water in your home can affect your health.
- [16:42] How to protect your family and home from fire.
- [23:52] Understand the different threats that the earth poses to your home.
- One of the first things you can do to protect air quality is change your air filters, change them regularly. Do not wait, change them regularly.
- Be better prepared for a fire inside your home by placing fire extinguishers in key areas of your home so you can easily access them.
- If you bought a home with a retaining wall, you want to make sure that the retaining wall is being held in place and draining correctly. If not, the build of water can cause major issues to your home.