Here are some tips to think about as you prepare to get your house ready for Halloween.
- – The amount of work it will take depends on how far you want to take it. For example, if you are going to go all out and do a total transformation of your yard, the trees, the walkway, the porch, the front door, and even the inside of your home… you are looking at a whole weekend.
- – Be aware of how much it will cost to turn your house into the spookiest house on the block this Halloween.
- – If you are going to go all out, be sure you have a good place to store everything you buy after Halloween is over so you can use it again for years to come. Organization will be important if you love to decorate for holidays.
- – One of my personal favorites during Halloween is when someone gets dressed up as a scarecrow or something like a mummy and sits very still near the door until unsuspecting victims come to ring the doorbell. This is when they get the living daylights scared out of them. #ScaredToDeath
- – Have fun and don’t get stressed out during the decorating process. If you have multiple kids, there will no-doubt be arguments about what type of decorating should be done and where. Try your best to get everyone working together and make each kid feels as if they are contributing to the final product.